What is ez-net and how does it work?
EZ-NET allows Providers to view authorizations and submit claim requests directly into the claim processing system. It allows you to inquire on status of an authorization or a claim as well as verify member eligibility. For those set up with EFT payments, remittance advices are available for view and/or download.
How do I submit to EZ-net without a billing company?
If you do not use a clearinghouse or billing company, you can use the EZ-NET Provider Portal for online submission.
How do I get training and support for EZ-net?
EZ-NET user training, account setup and password resets can be obtained by contacting support or provider relations. Provider Dispute/Appeal form is available here.
How do I get an EZ-net username and password?
If you need an account please contact provider relations to request a username and password. EZ-NET user training, account setup and password resets can be obtained by contacting support or provider relations.
What is the phone number for EZ Net?
If the clearinghouse or billing company has any questions, they can call our technical help desk directly at 800-356-0092. If you do not use a clearinghouse or billing company, you can use the EZ-NET Provider Portal for online submission.
Can you submit an 835 electronically?
Claims and remittance advices can be submitted and retrieved electronically through your existing clearinghouse or billing company. You do not need to enroll for electronic claims submission, however, to receive an 835, one of the following must occur. Submit a claim electronically.
Who Can Use This form?
- People with Medicare who want to join a Medicare Advantage Plan To join a plan, you must: 1. Be a United States citizen or be lawfully present in the U.S. 2. Live in the plan’s service area Important: To join a Medicare Advantage Plan, you must also have both: 1. Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) 2. Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
When Do I Use This form?
- You can join plan: 1. Between October 15–December 7 each year (for coverage starting January 1) 2. Within 3 months of first getting Medicare 3. In certain situations where you’re allowed to join or switch plans Visit Medicare.govto learn more about when you can sign up for a plan.
What Do I Need to Complete This form?
- Your Medicare Number (the number on your red, white, and blue Medicare card)
- Your permanent address and phone number
- If you want to join a plan during fall open enrollment (October 15–December 7), the plan must get your completed form by December 7.
- Your plan will send you a bill for the plan’s premium. You can choose to sign up to have your premium payments deducted from your bank account or your monthly Social Security (or Railroad Retiremen...
How Do I Get Help with This form?
- Call ProCare Advantage at 1-844-206-3719 (TTY 711). Or, call Medicare at 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633- 4227). TTY users can call 1-877-486-2048. En español: Llame a ProCare Advantage al 1-844-206-3719 (TTY 711) o a Medicare gratis al 1-800-633-4227y oprima el 2 para asistencia en español y un representante estará disponible para asistirle. According to the Paperwork Reducti…